TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Speakers Institute Access (“Access Card") governs your access or use, within Australia and its territories and possessions, of the applications, websites, content, products, and services made available by Speakers Institute Access and its partners, subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, officers and directors. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Speakers Institute Access. In these Terms, the words "including" and "include" mean "including, but not limited to."
By accessing or using the Services, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Speakers Institute Access may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH SPEAKERS INSTITUTE ACCESS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
A. DEFINITION OF TERMS
The following words will have these meanings in these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise specifies:
- MASTERCLASS - A well designed curriculum for Professional Speakers, Consultants, Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Company Heads, Managers, Sales Professionals and anyone else who wants to affect change by learning the secrets to influential communication
- PROTEGE - A 18-month program designed by globally known speakers, business leaders and speaker bureaus and bookers.
- ACCESS CARD - A card with a unique 10 digit code topped up with $500 credit. This card can only be used to purchase online courses which are available at www.speakersinstituteaccess.com
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions shall govern the use of the Service by the Subscriber.
The Subscriber (represented by the undersigned who has been duly designated and authorized by the Subscriber) has read the Terms and Conditions of this Service (also referred to herein as “Agreement”). After having read the contents thereof, the Subscriber agrees to the supply of the Service under the Terms and Conditions herein contained. Speakers Institute Access agrees to supply the Service under the conditions stipulated herein.
- USE OF SERVICES
- The Subscriber shall use the Services for lawful purposes only. The Subscriber shall not send or transmit through the Services any material which violates the rights of others; or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or public rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable; or which encourages conduct that will constitute criminal offense or otherwise violate any law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall take effect on the date of signing of the online registration and shall continue from the date of the first use until the end of the duration of Service as indicated in the service package chosen, unless sooner terminated as provided herein. The Subscriber may continue by renewing the Services through following the procedure on the website, after the said contract period.
- The Subscriber must provide the following information and file(s) to Speakers Institute Access:
A. Completely filled up registration form
- Full name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only and may change without notice. We act to ensure that all information published on this website is up-to-date and accurate However, we disclaim any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors, omissions, wrong information or any problem caused by information provided via www.speakersinstituteaccess.com. We don't provide any warrant or guarantee of any of the information found on this website. You acknowledge that this information may contain mistakes and we exclude liability for any errors. Your use of any material on this website is totally at your own risk, for which we are not liable. We disclaim all responsibility and liability for uses of any content obtained or in connection with the Speakers Institute Access website.
- Uploading any image gives us the permission to publish it on our website and grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish it in any format. Online courses are submitted and updated by or with the permission of Speakers Institute Access. We do our best to provide complete and accurate information of registered subscribers.
- FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION
- If the Subscriber or any other person, at the sole discretion of Speakers Institute Access is found to use the Service for any fraudulent purposes or illegal activities, or is found to use abusive and/or indecent language as determined by Speakers Institute Access, Speakers Institute Access reserves the right to disconnect the Service and/or refuse to reconnect the Service of the Subscriber. Speakers Institute Access also reserves the right to file the appropriate legal action against the Subscriber concerned.
- Speakers Institute Access reserves the right to cancel any membership without refund if the terms and conditions are not respected, if hospitality or help offered are abused or if we consider any misuse of the website at our sole discretion. We may suspend membership if the account is not being used by the original subscriber or if joint persons are using it. Accounts are not transferable and members should inform Speakers Institute Access of any apparent breach of security, like theft of account, or unauthorized use of an account's login name and password. This website should never be used for promoting anything not related to arrange genuine help exchanges.
- You shall not use our service for unauthorized purpose, to impersonate any person or entity, to register for more than one user account, to use it for spam or any commercial purpose, to transmit any information about other person or entity, stalk or harass any other user, interfere our service or violate any law or regulation in any way.
- CONNECTIVITY, ACCESS AND INFORMATION SECURITY
- Speakers Institute Access grants you limited license to access and make personal use of our website, not including any resale or commercial use of the Speakers Institute Access website or its contents, any collection and use of any member's' listing or profiles or any derivative use of this website or its contents. This website or any portion of it may not be reproduced in any way without our written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the license or permission granted by Speakers Institute Access.
- Unauthorized use of speakersinstituteaccess.com may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website may contain links to other websites, provided for your convenience, this doesn't mean that we endorse these websites.
- Speakers Institute Access reserves the right to provision connection or exchange of communication.
- Speakers Institute Access shall not release the Subscriber's information to another client or to another person or entity, since all applications shall be treated with confidentiality, except where the prior written consent of the Subscriber is obtained or such information is required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court.
- Should Speakers Institute Access suspend or terminate the Services pursuant to any of the justifiable reasons provided in this Agreement, the Subscriber has no right to any data stored and Speakers Institute Access will be under no obligation to make such data or copies of it available to the Subscriber in any form whatsoever. Subscriber data stored in speakersinstituteaccess.com will be explicitly erased without prior notice.
- Any or all information given from the Intellectual Property of Samuel Cawthorn and Speakers Institute, in person or online cannot be used or sold to others outside of the Speakers Institute network. In doing so without permission of Samuel Cawthorn, you will be subject to pay a fee of $100,000 aud.
- TRADEMARK AND OWNERSHIP
- System and service design and overall web design of the Service are exclusive properties of Speakers Institute Access.
- You accept and permit that Speakers Institute Access has the right to use any data material on this website and all belonging services that are part of this site, like social medias, newsletter, etc. We will collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Non-personal information may be collected each time you access or use or sites.
- Logos of Speakers Institute Access, Speakers Institute, and its Partners shall not be used in any manner without the written permission of Speakers Institute.
- All content made available by the Subscriber to the service or the Speakers Institute Access website are owned and considered as originated from the Subscriber and not from Speakers Institute Access. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify Speakers Institute Access from and against any claim, suit, action or proceeding brought against Speakers Institute Access based on claims that any Content provided by the Subscriber infringes any patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any Subscriber communications and where the matter concerns the accuracy and/ or validity of Content or any information passing through Speakers Institute Access in connection with these Services.
- CHARGES AND FEES
- Speakers Institute Access may subject to its discretion, require the Subscriber to purchase an Access Card or pay through paypal of such amount as Speakers Institute Access may determine from time to time as a guarantee for all payments due hereunder. No interest shall be payable on such CAP. The CAP also serves as an advance M/ASF (Monthly/Annual Service Fee) as a prerequisite for activation of the Service.
- Speakers Institute Access may (without prejudice to any other rights it may have) forfeit the Subscriber's CAP if the Subscriber is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The CAP shall bear no interest. Upon termination of the Service, the prepayment shall be applied to the Subscriber’s final bill. In case the prepayment is not sufficient to cover the final bill, Speakers Institute Access shall charge the Subscriber, without interest, thirty (30) calendar days after the termination.
- The Subscriber can be charged a nominal fee for the processing of any Service modification request such as changes in the subscription plan, transfer of ownership, and the like.
- Any modification or customisation requirements will be charged separately. Cost of modification or customisation depends on the scope and complexity of the requirements and shall be determined solely by Speakers Institute Access
- PAYMENT TERMS
- The Subscriber agrees to pay upfront using an Access Card, or online through Paypal. Due Date specified in the Billing Statement all charges stated therein. The Billing Statement for the Services shall be rendered at regular intervals at the end of the applicable billing cycles. The Billing Statement will provide a summary of account made during the applicable billing cycle. Contested Billing Statements, if any, should be brought to the attention of the respective relationship manager within twenty-one (21) calendar days from the date of the Billing Statement, otherwise the Subscriber shall be deemed to have accepted the correctness and accuracy of the Billing Statement.
- Non-payment of these bills or refusal on the part of the Subscriber to pay bills arising from these billable transactions shall be sufficient ground for Speakers Institute Access to discontinue the Service.
- The Subscriber agrees that all payments shall be applied first to bills in arrears, including interest and penalties, then the balance, if any, will be applied to the current obligation.
- The Subscriber agrees not to transfer this Agreement, or any right or interest originating therefrom, to any person or entity without prior written approval from Speakers Institute Access. Pending approval of such transfer, the Subscriber shall remain liable for any and all accrued fees and charges.
- Settlement: Speakers Institute Access shall designate in writing, any of its Current/Savings Account No. as its deposit account where all payments (i.e. transaction amount) will be credited.
- Penalties: All payments shall be credited to Speakers Institute Access’ identified settlement bank account net of applicable withholding tax on next banking day. Failure to settle within thirty (30) calendar days from agreed date shall penalize the Subscriber two percent (20%) of the billable revenue for every business month delay.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AND I ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT VOLUNTARILY, WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS EFFECT.